Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
GANT by Michael Bastian metal frame oversized aviator sunglasses
- Double metal nose bridge with silicone nose pads
- Metal stems with acetate temple tips
- Embossed pennant logo at lens and interior tip
- Solid CR39 lenses
- Single Lens Width: 70 mm, Distance Between Lenses: 10 mm, Temple Length: 135 mm
Brand: GANT Eyewear
Founded in 1949 by a hard-working Ukrainian immigrant named Bernard Gantmacher, GANT built its sterling reputation by revolutionizing the men's dress shirt. Double pleats, locker loops, and other functional features helped the company distinguish its products from those of competing clothing brands and become one of the nation's leading shirt makers. In the 1960s and 1970s GANT popularized casual American sportswear with the Rugger — a striped cotton rugby shirt featuring unbreakable, tackle-proof rubber buttons — as well as trendy madras shirts and stylish chinos. Today GANT is known for its Ivy League-inspired wardrobe essentials and accessories, including its quintessentially preppy eyewear collection. Glasses and sunglasses styles range from timeless, wire-rimmed aviators to bold acetate frames in amber and tortoiseshell. Grab a pair to fend off the glare on a crisp fall day, and wear 'em clear through next summer.