- GANT by Michael Bastian five pocket skinny leg cotton jeans
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops
- Waist and back pockets with contrast embroidered logo pennant on back pocket
- Contrast top stitching, slight fading and hand finished distressing throughout
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Garment measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 14", inseam: 32" (taken from a size 32x32)
GANT by Michael Bastian
New York-based Michael Bastian, known for his eclectic approach to preppy clothing, teamed up with GANT in 2009 to create a collection led by both parties’ mutual zeal for Ivy League-inspired sportswear. Perfectly cut chinos, faded jeans, preppy polo shirts, snappy blazers and cozy-but-cool sweaters feature heavily in the GANT by Michael Bastian collections. Each season is inspired by a different sport — lacrosse, cross-country skiing, baseball — and both clothing and accessories (think sunglasses, watches belts) are created in keeping with the capsule collection’s concept. GANT by Michael Bastian also produces women’s clothing, geared toward the casually glamorous girlfriend, not little sister, of the GANT man.