Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
GANT Rugger long sleeve sturdy cotton zip front deck jacket
- Hooded collar with two metal eyelets and drawstring closure and dual vents with interior metal grommet detail
- Optional hidden throat flap panel with interior snap closure
- Metal grommet vents trim at front zipper, kangaroo pockets and extended canvas button tab with two button option at cuffs
- Drawstring closure at hem
- Fading throughout.
- Please note, any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Approximate length: 26". Measurements were taken from a size M
Brand: GANT Rugger
Material: 100% Cotton
Founded in 1949 by a hard-working Ukrainian immigrant named Bernard Gantmacher, GANT built its sterling reputation by revolutionizing the men's dress shirt. Double pleats, locker loops, and other functional features helped the company distinguish its products from those of competing clothing brands and become one of the nation's leading shirt makers. In the 1960s and 1970s GANT popularized casual American sportswear with the Rugger — a striped cotton rugby shirt featuring unbreakable, tackle-proof rubber buttons — as well as trendy madras shirts and and stylish chinos. Originally inspired by the rugby polo, GANT Rugger — the kid sibling to GANT's flagship label -- features denim, jackets, shirts and ties in bold colors and patterns: think a yellow button-down paired with a snappy tartan blazer, or a warm lambswool pullover sweater paired with tortoiseshell sunglasses. Tailored and well-made with a playfully laidback vibe, GANT Rugger is perfect for men whose style strikes the balance between casual and formal. Other GANT lines include the flagship label as well as GANT by Michael Sebastian, Kids, Fragrance, Eyewear, and Footwear.