Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Sleeveless wool blend button front two-toned tweed vest.
- Spread collar, stitched cuffs and curved hem.
- Front welt pockets and vertical pockets at hem.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 30". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: 45% Wool, 11% Silk, 25% Polyester, 19% Nylon
After enjoying successful runs with iconic UK fashion houses Paul Smith and Burberry, and creating the menswear label One True Saxon, British designer Ian Paley opened the Garbstore: a clothing and accessories shop that has since become a vital outpost for the most stylish folks in London. (The store’s full name, Couverture & the Garbstore, includes the housewares and women’s and children’s clothing collections curated by Paley’s wife, designer Emily Dyson.) Garbstore’s house-designed offerings for men range from minimalist — a bright blue parka, a basic black nylon field jacket, cotton jersey “motor sweats” in classic grey — to Engineered Garments: a line of ball caps, button-down shirts, and scarves done up in wild, colorful prints. In recent years Garbstore has partnered up with Casio to design a limited edition G-Shock watch and branched out into luggage pieces like the change-over flight bag — a cotton duffel embellished with leather detailing.