Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Speedway brushed metal frame aviator sunglasses
- Double nose bridge, silicone nose pads and contrast metal temples with plastic temple tips and signature metal accent
- Hand finished with interior embossed logo at temple.
- Custom temple tips with engraved "90291 VC/CA" Venice, CA zipcode, and logo
- Custom 5 barrel German hinges and real rivets for pin detailing.br>* G-15 polarized Italian mineral glass lenses
- Single Lens Width: 56 mm, Distance Between Lenses: 15 mm, Temple Length: 145 mm.
- Includes designer hard case and cleaning cloth
Brand: Garrett Leight California Optical
Garrett Leight California Optical
For connoisseurs of designer sunglasses, Garrett Leight’s surname should ring familiar: his parents, Larry and Cindy, are the founders of the luxury eyewear line Oliver Peoples. In 2010, Leight launched his own Garrett Leight California Optical and proved that a talent for creating smart sunglasses and optical frames runs in his family. Browse through his label’s lookbook to find a versatile range of hand-finished styles, including the rounded-square Rialto shades in classic tortoiseshell, clear Hampton wayfarers, and polarized Speedway aviators (inspired by Hunter S. Thompson, notes the designer). A fan of understatement, Leight keeps his glasses logo-free so as not to draw attention away from the wearer. These are glasses you’ll love to wear season after season.