- Woven blouson sleeve roundneck dress
- Contrast stripes, functional button closure at sleeve cuff, attached panel with pleats, non-functional button detail at front, panel waistband gathers, pleats at front and back waist, side slash pockets
- Hidden side zipper closure
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
35% polyester, 34% wool, 16% rayon and 15% cotton shell
It's hard to believe that Generra is the same clothing line that produced the temperature-sensitive, color-changing Hypercolor T-shirts of the late '80s. Since its 2004 relaunch, Generra’s series of effortless staples have evolved to boast a high-fashion edge. In addition to its second-skin cotton separates, the Seattle-born brand designs men’s and women’s casual jackets, designer jeans, comfy sweaters and crisp button-down shirts that fit perfectly with a mix-and-match, high-brow/low-brow style. Now a property of NYC’s Public Clothing Company, Generra has earned many celebrity followers and has been featured in InStyle and Men's Health.