Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven graphic print dress
- Smocking at waist, ruffle panel at sleeve cuff, key hole at back neckline, side slash pockets
- Single button closure at back neck
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
52% silk and 48% cotton shell. 100% bemberg lining
It's hard to believe that Generra is the same clothing line that produced the temperature-sensitive, color-changing Hypercolor T-shirts of the late '80s. Since its 2004 relaunch, Generra’s series of effortless staples have evolved to boast a high-fashion edge. In addition to its second-skin cotton separates, the Seattle-born brand designs men’s and women’s casual jackets, designer jeans, comfy sweaters and crisp button-down shirts that fit perfectly with a mix-and-match, high-brow/low-brow style. Now a property of NYC’s Public Clothing Company, Generra has earned many celebrity followers and has been featured in InStyle and Men's Health.