- Silk graphic print blouse
- Smocking at shoulder, contrast trim at sleeve cuff, hem
- Single button closure at back neck
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 34 inches
100% silk shell
It's hard to believe that Generra is the same clothing line that produced the temperature-sensitive, color-changing Hypercolor T-shirts of the late '80s. Since its 2004 relaunch, Generra’s series of effortless staples have evolved to boast a high-fashion edge. In addition to its second-skin cotton separates, the Seattle-born brand designs men’s and women’s casual jackets, designer jeans, comfy sweaters and crisp button-down shirts that fit perfectly with a mix-and-match, high-brow/low-brow style. Now a property of NYC’s Public Clothing Company, Generra has earned many celebrity followers and has been featured in InStyle and Men's Health.