- High-rise cotton woven pant
- Optional cuffed hem, slash pockets at front, welt pockets at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and eye closure
- 32 inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 26
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
57% lyocell, 40% cotton and 3% spandex
In 2006, fashion designer Ali Fatourechi toured Europe in search of the necessary ingredient for Genetic Denim — a line of jeans distinguished by a second-skin fit. Fatourechi found exactly what she was looking for, and ever since has created denim jeans so lightweight and soft that they feel like pajamas. Genetic’s Shya cigarette jeans (available in traffic-stopping shark tooth!), Shane faux-front cigarette jeans, James skinny jeans, and other women’s styles feature super-modern cuts that love your curves and flatter every shape. For men, straight-legged jeans and shorts come in an array of washes and colors, from white to dark blue. For those days when you don’t feel like jeans, Genetic Denim offers a selection of casual denim dresses like the Sylvia — a light-blue shirt dress worn by the likes of supermodel Alessandra D'Ambrosio.