- Woven cotton blend striped cropped pants
- Attached cuffed hem, side slash pockets
- Zip fly with clasp closure
- 23 inches inseam; 13 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
88% cotton, 6% linen and 6% ramie shell
Geren Lockhart left the advertising world to create her own clothing label, Geren Ford, and design women's pants that are as chic as they are comfortable (no small feat!). Launched in 2002, Geren Ford manifests Lockhart’s interests in world travel, art, film, music, and architecture with a collection of understated, contemporary clothing, accessories and footwear. Lockhart uses silk and cotton modal as the primary fabrics for her classically simple dresses, pleated tops, ruffled blouses, maxi skirts, wraps, and other wardrobe staples; leather jackets, shoes and boots add rugged edge to Geren Ford’s otherwise soft and dreamy vibe. Featured in Elle, Marie Claire, Lucky, and other fashion mags, Geren Ford includes Lockhart’s flagship collection as well as the diffusion label Hawks and GF by Geren Ford, a line of minimalist wardrobe essentials.