- Woven stretch cotton cropped blazer
- Notch lapel, lining detail at lapel, chest slash pocket, front flap pockets, panel seaming
- Button down front, fully lined
- 22½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
97% cotton and 3% spandex shell
Geren Lockhart left the advertising world to create her own clothing label, Geren Ford, and design women's pants that are as chic as they are comfortable (no small feat!). Launched in 2002, Geren Ford manifests Lockhart’s interests in world travel, art, film, music, and architecture with a collection of understated, contemporary clothing, accessories and footwear. Lockhart uses silk and cotton modal as the primary fabrics for her classically simple dresses, pleated tops, ruffled blouses, maxi skirts, wraps, and other wardrobe staples; leather jackets, shoes and boots add rugged edge to Geren Ford’s otherwise soft and dreamy vibe. Featured in Elle, Marie Claire, Lucky, and other fashion mags, Geren Ford includes Lockhart’s flagship collection as well as the diffusion label Hawks and GF by Geren Ford, a line of minimalist wardrobe essentials.