- Lamb leather skirt
- Panel seaming, tonal top stitching
- Exposed back zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 17½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Professionally clean by a leather specialist only
100% lamb leather shell. 100% silk lining
Geren Lockhart left the advertising world to create her own clothing label, Geren Ford, and design women's pants that are as chic as they are comfortable (no small feat!). Launched in 2002, Geren Ford manifests Lockhart’s interests in world travel, art, film, music, and architecture with a collection of understated, contemporary clothing, accessories and footwear. Lockhart uses silk and cotton modal as the primary fabrics for her classically simple dresses, pleated tops, ruffled blouses, maxi skirts, wraps, and other wardrobe staples; leather jackets, shoes and boots add rugged edge to Geren Ford’s otherwise soft and dreamy vibe. Featured in Elle, Marie Claire, Lucky, and other fashion mags, Geren Ford includes Lockhart’s flagship collection as well as the diffusion label Hawks and GF by Geren Ford, a line of minimalist wardrobe essentials.