Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Lamb leather combo jacket
- Contrast knit wool panels at trim, panel seaming, tonal top stitching, pointed collar, front patch pockets with exposed zip closure, functional exposed zip closure at sleeve cuff
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 21 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Professionally clean by a leather specialist only
- Please note, necklace is used for styling only
Brand: Geren Ford
Material: 96% wool and 4% spandex. 100% leather contrast. 100% silk lining
Geren Lockhart left the advertising world to create her own clothing label, Geren Ford, and design women's pants that are as chic as they are comfortable (no small feat!). Launched in 2002, Geren Ford manifests Lockhart’s interests in world travel, art, film, music, and architecture with a collection of understated, contemporary clothing, accessories and footwear. Lockhart uses silk and cotton modal as the primary fabrics for her classically simple dresses, pleated tops, ruffled blouses, maxi skirts, wraps, and other wardrobe staples; leather jackets, shoes and boots add rugged edge to Geren Ford’s otherwise soft and dreamy vibe. Featured in Elle, Marie Claire, Lucky, and other fashion mags, Geren Ford includes Lockhart’s flagship collection as well as the diffusion label Hawks and GF by Geren Ford, a line of minimalist wardrobe essentials.