- Moderate rise crop leg jean
- Classic four pocket design, tonal top stitching, functional zipper at side ankle
- Zip fly with button closure
- 23 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
99% cotton and 1% spandex shell
Geren Lockhart left the advertising world to create her own clothing label, Geren Ford, and design women's pants that are as chic as they are comfortable (no small feat!). Launched in 2002, Geren Ford manifests Lockhart’s interests in world travel, art, film, music, and architecture with a collection of understated, contemporary clothing, accessories and footwear. Lockhart uses silk and cotton modal as the primary fabrics for her classically simple dresses, pleated tops, ruffled blouses, maxi skirts, wraps, and other wardrobe staples; leather jackets, shoes and boots add rugged edge to Geren Ford’s otherwise soft and dreamy vibe. Featured in Elle, Marie Claire, Lucky, and other fashion mags, Geren Ford includes Lockhart’s flagship collection as well as the diffusion label Hawks and GF by Geren Ford, a line of minimalist wardrobe essentials.