Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Rectangular stainless steel case with black dial and date window at 6 o'clock
- From the Avenue of Americas Mini collection
- Black embossed leather strap with buckle closure
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 165M
- Case measures 32mm (1¼ inches) wide
- Strap measures 17mm (0.66 inches) wide
- 2 year limited warranty
Material: Stainless steel and leather
The Gevril name has been synonymous with fine Swiss timepieces since the mid-18th Century, when company founder Jacques Gevril worked in the Le Locle Valley restoring and creating exceptional watches. Word of his masterful skills soon spread, and in 1758, after being was called upon by the King of Spain to produce a customized watch, he became the first exporter of Swiss timepieces. The Spanish king was so deeply impressed by Gevril’s work that he appointed Gevril as the “Royal Swiss Watchmaker to the Spanish Crown.” Gevril’s company continued to craft fine watches; in 2000, horology enthusiast Samuel Friedmann acquired and reinvigorated the brand. Since then Gevril’s master Swiss artisans have redoubled their efforts, crafting exquisite watches like the GV2 Parachute Chronograph — a water-resistant beauty accented with yellow and red — and automatic timepieces more than worthy of a royal endorsement.