Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Canvas garment bag with leather trim throughout.
- Leather carry handle and adjustable canvas shoulder strap.
- Front leather embossed logo and registration number with attached luggage tag.
- Tri-fold design with zip closure and front and back zip pockets.
- Fully lined in contrast material.
- Opens to 45" length. Approximate measurements (folded): length: 23", maximum width: 14", shoulder strap drop: 28".
Material: Leather, Canvas
Ghurka takes its name from the Ghurkas — fearless Nepalese soldiers known for their large, curved khukuri knives. In the 1970s, brand founder Marley Hodgson — an avowed history buff — bid on some antique leather Ghurka gear sold at auction and, not long thereafter, fashioned a Ghurka-style backpack for his child. Since then, Hodgson has expanded Ghurka into a full-service leather goods and accessories company that designs everything from a slim, khaki twill wallet to classic briefcases like the sleek Examiner No. 5. Men’s messenger bags, luggage, and padded computer and iPad cases are some of the label's other practical offerings. Designed for curious sorts who exude “quiet confidence and adventurous spirit,” each Ghurka product features the company’s official embossed logo to ensure its authenticity.