Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk jersey strapless dress
- Gathered detail at bust, embellished grosgrain panel with feather trim at waist, interior boning at bodice for support, draped skirt, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 28 inches in circumference at bust; 24 inches in circumference at waist; 33 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Giambattista Valli
Material: 100% silk shell. 50% cotton and 50% viscose contrast. 84% polyamide and 16% polyester lining
Paris-based fashion designer Giambattista Valli worked for Fendi, Krizia, and Emanuel Ungaro before launching his eponymous prêt-a-porter collection in 2005. A natural-born illustrator, Valli gained inspiration for his chic women's couture label by studying watercolors produced by Yves Saint Laurent and Gruau’s sketches for Dior. Recognized by the New York Times for his decadent designs and ability to attract a diverse clientele, Valli was highly considered to become Valentino’s successor, but instead went on to launch his own brand. Seductive, dramatic, and incredibly feminine, Valli’s dresses, shoes, bridal gowns, and other creations have won him a high-profile following that includes Penelope Cruz, Victoria Beckham, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson. For those who seek Giambattista Valli's French-Italian chic at more affordable price points, try For Impulse: Valli's sleek diffusion line, which features lots of sequins, leopard print, and bright patterns.