Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven cotton blend pant
- Grosgrain trim at front, dual front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closure, partially lined
- 21 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Giambattista Valli
Material: 68% cotton, 29% polyamide and 3% elastane shell. 50% cotton and 50% viscose combo. 100% cupro lining
Paris-based fashion designer Giambattista Valli worked for Fendi, Krizia, and Emanuel Ungaro before launching his eponymous prêt-a-porter collection in 2005. A natural-born illustrator, Valli gained inspiration for his chic women's couture label by studying watercolors produced by Yves Saint Laurent and Gruau’s sketches for Dior. Recognized by the New York Times for his decadent designs and ability to attract a diverse clientele, Valli was highly considered to become Valentino’s successor, but instead went on to launch his own brand. Seductive, dramatic, and incredibly feminine, Valli’s dresses, shoes, bridal gowns, and other creations have won him a high-profile following that includes Penelope Cruz, Victoria Beckham, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson. For those who seek Giambattista Valli's French-Italian chic at more affordable price points, try For Impulse: Valli's sleek diffusion line, which features lots of sequins, leopard print, and bright patterns.