Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large tote bag
- Leather with pleated floral design on front
- Double top handles with zip closure
- Signature interior lining with large zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Body length 12 inches; height 15 inches; width 5 inches
- Drop handle 5½ inches
Brand: Gianfranco Ferré
Italian designer Gianfranco Ferre was the Frank Lloyd Wright of fashion. Formally trained as an architect, Ferre became world-renowned for designing impeccable clothing marked by crisp lines, precise tailoring and careful attention to form and structure. Julia Roberts, Oprah Winfrey and the late Elizabeth Taylor have all worn Ferré’s signature billowing white dress shirt and structured pantsuit combination, while a whole generation of fashionistas adore his East-meets-West aesthetic and rejection of high fashion trends. Despite its founder’s death in 2007, the Gianfranco Ferré brand lives on with a full collection of sportswear and accessories for men, women and kids. Perfume, watches, leather wallets, shoes and sneakers, and even glasses and sunglasses continue to bear the Gianfranco Ferré brand name, now owned by Dubai’s Paris Group.