Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Printed silk woven blouse
- Draping at crossover front, pleats at shoulder
- Interior tie at crossover front
- 26 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34½ inches
Brand: Gianfranco Ferré
Material: 100% silk shell
Italian designer Gianfranco Ferre was the Frank Lloyd Wright of fashion. Formally trained as an architect, Ferre became world-renowned for designing impeccable clothing marked by crisp lines, precise tailoring and careful attention to form and structure. Julia Roberts, Oprah Winfrey and the late Elizabeth Taylor have all worn Ferré’s signature billowing white dress shirt and structured pantsuit combination, while a whole generation of fashionistas adore his East-meets-West aesthetic and rejection of high fashion trends. Despite its founder’s death in 2007, the Gianfranco Ferré brand lives on with a full collection of sportswear and accessories for men, women and kids. Perfume, watches, leather wallets, shoes and sneakers, and even glasses and sunglasses continue to bear the Gianfranco Ferré brand name, now owned by Dubai’s Paris Group.