Woven cotton slim jeans
- Curved and coin pockets
- Back slip pockets
- Logo tag at back
- Belt loops
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure with button fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 10", Inseam: 32", Leg opening: 13"
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
Please note, any whiskering, distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Montenegro-born fashion designer Stefan Miljanic approaches Gilded Age, his elegant men’s clothing line, the way Rockwell might regard a canvas: with an obsessive eye for detail and a commitment to craftsmanship. Originally a visual artist, Miljanic founded Gilded Age in 2005 as a collection of T-shirts and denim jeans. By 2008, he began applying his artisanal approach to designing meticulously unstructured blazers, soft lambskin shirts, sharp Henleys, (some knit on nineteenth-century machines), and other menswear. Miljanic credibly refers to Gilded Age’s signature denim as "the best in the industry,” and we’re not about to argue.