Handcrafted five pocket Lynn tapered leg distressed jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs with fading and distressing throughout.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back stitched pockets and a back waist stitched logo tag.
- Please note any distressing, fading, or uneven finishes are intentional and desirable aspects of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 16". Measurements were taken from a size 32x34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
Montenegro-born fashion designer Stefan Miljanic approaches Gilded Age, his elegant men’s clothing line, the way Rockwell might regard a canvas: with an obsessive eye for detail and a commitment to craftsmanship. Originally a visual artist, Miljanic founded Gilded Age in 2005 as a collection of T-shirts and denim jeans. By 2008, he began applying his artisanal approach to designing meticulously unstructured blazers, soft lambskin shirts, sharp Henleys, (some knit on nineteenth-century machines), and other menswear. Miljanic credibly refers to Gilded Age’s signature denim as "the best in the industry,” and we’re not about to argue.