Five pocket Baxten slim straight leg cotton jeans.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Contrast stitching throughout and whiskering at thighs.
- Waist and back pockets with a back waist leather logo tag.
- Please note that any fading and distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 15". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Montenegro-born fashion designer Stefan Miljanic approaches Gilded Age, his elegant men’s clothing line, the way Rockwell might regard a canvas: with an obsessive eye for detail and a commitment to craftsmanship. Originally a visual artist, Miljanic founded Gilded Age in 2005 as a collection of T-shirts and denim jeans. By 2008, he began applying his artisanal approach to designing meticulously unstructured blazers, soft lambskin shirts, sharp Henleys, (some knit on nineteenth-century machines), and other menswear. Miljanic credibly refers to Gilded Age’s signature denim as "the best in the industry,” and we’re not about to argue.