Five pocket skinny leg cotton jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets and a back waist leather logo tag.
- Whiskering at thigh and fading throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 15", inseam: 33". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Montenegro-born fashion designer Stefan Miljanic approaches Gilded Age, his elegant men’s clothing line, the way Rockwell might regard a canvas: with an obsessive eye for detail and a commitment to craftsmanship. Originally a visual artist, Miljanic founded Gilded Age in 2005 as a collection of T-shirts and denim jeans. By 2008, he began applying his artisanal approach to designing meticulously unstructured blazers, soft lambskin shirts, sharp Henleys, (some knit on nineteenth-century machines), and other menswear. Miljanic credibly refers to Gilded Age’s signature denim as "the best in the industry,” and we’re not about to argue.