Flat front slim leg cotton jeans
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops
- Waist and back pockets with contrast signature stitching
- Slight distressing at seams
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 15", inseam: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32
Montenegro-born fashion designer Stefan Miljanic approaches Gilded Age, his elegant men’s clothing line, the way Rockwell might regard a canvas: with an obsessive eye for detail and a commitment to craftsmanship. Originally a visual artist, Miljanic founded Gilded Age in 2005 as a collection of T-shirts and denim jeans. By 2008, he began applying his artisanal approach to designing meticulously unstructured blazers, soft lambskin shirts, sharp Henleys, (some knit on nineteenth-century machines), and other menswear. Miljanic credibly refers to Gilded Age’s signature denim as "the best in the industry,” and we’re not about to argue.