Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit cardigan
- Asymmetrical neckline, slip pocket at front, finely ribbed at sleeve cuffs and hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front seven button closure
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 23 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Girl by Band of Outsiders
Material: 55% cotton and 45% viscose shell
Girl by Band of Outsiders
Hollywood celebrities and tastemakers have adored Band of Outsiders and its retro-vintage, all-American clothing since 2004, when founder Scott Sternberg debuted his inaugural menswear collection. In 2007 Sternberg expanded Band of Outsiders with Boy. by Band of Outsiders — a ready-to-wear women's line that melds preppy cool with a rebellious aesthetic — then in 2011 followed up with Girl. by Band of Outsiders, a second womenswear label. Girl. is Boy.'s ultra-feminine younger sister: think flouncy skirts instead of pencil skirts, crocheted and silk dresses instead of leather-trimmed ones. Worn by Amanda Peet, Atlanta de Cadenet, and other celebs, Girl. has appeared in Details, W, and Vogue magazine editions around the world.