shoppers recently viewed this!
Description: WHAT IT IS: Everything you need for a gloing smile in just one package!
- GLO Brilliant Compact Teeth Whitening Device
- Everyday GLO Teeth Whitening Maintenance Pen
- GLO Solo
- Travel Size Toothpaste
HOW TO USE:
GLO Brilliant Suggested Usage:
- GLO recommends you brush your teeth if you can before using, just because it's good for you
- Once your control is charged, snap the tip of the lanyard into the top of the GLO Control to lock in place.
- Prepare lips by applying the GLOLip Care.
- Gently pull apart the two ends of a single G-Vial. Dry teeth and squeeze a small amount of gel from the G-Vial on brush tip, apply a thin layer to your top and bottom teeth, fronts only the teeth that show when you smile.
- Insert the end of the GLO Brilliant Whitening Mouthpiece cord into the top left side of the GLO Control so it's firmly in place. Press the "GLO" button on the control. Your mouthpiece and control will light up a brilliant blue.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth, bite down and get comfortable. You can swallow your saliva, the gel will stay on your teeth.
- When you are finished with your sessions, rinse your mouth.
- Rinse mouthpiece with warm water and place in its case. And you're done. It's that easy!
- Remove cap, right click turn the base until desired amount of gel is on tip applicator.
- Swipe and scrub teeth, adding shine to your smile.
- Replace cap and snap into place, sealing the gel for next use.
- Monthly supply when used daily.
- Apply GLO Lip Care: Apply a thin layer to lips (inside and out) before each application. If you are extra sensitive, also apply to the gum area.
- Open the G-Vial by holding the base firmly while gently twisting and pulling the cap.
- Apply whitening gel by squeezing formula onto brush tip and applying a thin layer on the top and bottom teeth, fronts only.
- Apply once in the morning and once in the evening after brushing and flossing.
- Repeat every day for 14 days.
- For best results, don't eat, drink, or kiss for 15 minutes after application so the gel has time to evaporate.
- Adults and children two years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children two to six years of age: Use a pea-sized amount (to minimize swallowing), supervise until good brushing habits are established.
- Children under two years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Brand: GLO Science