Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large messenger bag
- PVC with Gola logo printed on front and slip pocket on sides
- Clear ID pocket on side
- Single adjustable shoulder strap with top zip closure
- Nylon interior lining with large zip pocket
- Body length 14 inches; height 10½ inches; width 4½ inches
- Shoulder strap drop 20 inches
In football-obsessed England, the name “Gola” is nearly sacred. Founded in 1905, Gola (an anagram of “goal”) was one of the first companies to produce sneakers specifically designed for playing football. The iconic sports shoe company earned a permanent place in UK footwear history when the Liverpool team wore Gola boots for their 1965 victory at the Football Association Challenge Cup. In 2008, the company celebrated its fortieth birthday by relaunching its classic Harrier training shoe, using the original pattern and construction. Available in men’s and women’s sizes, Gola’s Quota low-top sneakers come in a wide array of bright color combinations to match all your favorite casual outfits. Like its shoes, the brand’s collection of backpacks, belts and hats embody an aesthetic that blends British sophistication and soccer chic.