- Bamboo silk knit cardigan
- Grommet studded trim, thumb hole at sleeve cuff, tonal top stitching
- Front hook and eye closure
- Please note, necklace and under layer are used for styling purpose only
- 28 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
80% bamboo and 20% silk shell
Gold Hawk’s loungewear-inspired women's collection includes everything from flowing tunics and tops to silk chiffon dresses, but its signature clothing item is definitely the camisole. Los Angeles-based designer Michele Dahan gives this once-hidden staple new meaning with romantic reinterpretations in silk, lace, gems and ribbons. Born in Montreal, Dahan designs luxurious shirts, blouses, cardigans, leather jackets, and other women’s essentials embellished with ruffles, embroidery, sequins, and other fine detailing. Devotees of Gold Hawk’s versatile camisoles and other dreamy apparel include Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Victoria Beckham. There's no easier way to get instant star style than to rock one of these looks.