Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Goatskin leather birder's journal
- Smyth sewn for strength and longevity
- Features entry pages that let you keep track of habitat, weather, and observations
- 160 cream-white pages with gilt edges specially selected for sketching and other entries
- Measures 4¼ inches width by 6 inches in length
- Wipe with a dry cloth
Brand: Graphic Image
Dust with a dry cloth
In the electronic age, low-tech can feel like an absolute luxury. Case in point: Graphic Image, a family-owned company that’s been producing photo albums, datebooks and desk accessories for 40 years. Its pieces range from modern (candy-colored goatskin notebooks) to traditional (leather-bound albums with gilt-edged pages), but one thing that’s always consistent is an obsessive attention to quality. Its leathers come from top tanneries in France and Italy, its crocodile covers are hand-stained, and all the bindings are Smyth-sewn for a warm, rich look. Now who can say that about a cell phone?