Top grain calfskin leather chukka boots
- Three metal eyelets with waxed cotton cord lacing and a rounded toe
- Top-stitch detail and slight burnishing throughout
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Partially lined with a padded insole
- XL® Extra Light rubber sole with traction
Size and Fit
- Shoes from Grenson tend to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Northamptonshire, England, is known the world over for its quality shoemaking — thanks in large part to Grenson. Since 1866, when William Green launched the company — “Grenson” stands for “Green & Son” — the company’s top-flight, handmade leather boots, brogues and wingtip shoes have seen their share of action both in the streets and on the battlefield. Grenson outfitted British soldiers in both world wars, even creating a pocket designed to fit a commando knife. You’re on your own when it comes to storing deadly weapons, but you can still look to Grenson for unmatched craftsmanship and an exquisite eye for detail.