Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Four eyelets and a rounded toe.
- Contrast stitching throughout.
- Fully lined in leather with padded insole.
- Leather sole and a leather and rubber heel.
- Approximate heel: 1".
Size and Fit
- Shoes from Grenson tend to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Northamptonshire, England, is known the world over for its quality shoemaking — thanks in large part to Grenson. Since 1866, when William Green launched the company — “Grenson” stands for “Green & Son” — the company’s top-flight, handmade leather boots, brogues and wingtip shoes have seen their share of action both in the streets and on the battlefield. Grenson outfitted British soldiers in both world wars, even creating a pocket designed to fit a commando knife. You’re on your own when it comes to storing deadly weapons, but you can still look to Grenson for unmatched craftsmanship and an exquisite eye for detail.