Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven silk crepe dress
- Boatneck, pintucked pleating at front, functional tie with tassel details at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
Dry clean only
Gilt will donate $5 per dress for the first 2,000 dresses sold to Dress for Success Worldwide
Material: 100% silk shell
Greylin’s collection of asymmetrical maxi dresses, retro-chic tops and sweaters, and flattering tops reflects clothing designer Dora Lim’s Brazilian heritage — think rich colors, bold prints, and ultra-feminine silhouettes. Based in Los Angeles, Lim got an early start in the apparel trade: she spent much of her childhood at her parents’ clothing factory, where she watched workers transform raw materials into brand-new fashions. As an adult, Lim traveled around the world — picking up influences from interior design, abstract patterns, and architecture and incorporating them into her designs. From a silk crepe dress in fuchsia or periwinkle to floral-print rompers and skirts, Greylin offers women’s clothing that’s both on-trend and timeless.