Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven jacket
- Graphic print throughout, standing collar, extended front hem, gathered at back hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front zipper closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% polyester shell. 65% polyester and 35% rayon lining
Greylin’s collection of asymmetrical maxi dresses, retro-chic tops and sweaters, and flattering tops reflects clothing designer Dora Lim’s Brazilian heritage — think rich colors, bold prints, and ultra-feminine silhouettes. Based in Los Angeles, Lim got an early start in the apparel trade: she spent much of her childhood at her parents’ clothing factory, where she watched workers transform raw materials into brand-new fashions. As an adult, Lim traveled around the world — picking up influences from interior design, abstract patterns, and architecture and incorporating them into her designs. From a silk crepe dress in fuchsia or periwinkle to floral-print rompers and skirts, Greylin offers women’s clothing that’s both on-trend and timeless.