- Family Pack includes 112 disposable diapers
- Made with Biodegradable & Compostable Materials
- Elastic has not been tested for biodegradability and compostability
- Fragrance & Dye Free
- Plastic & Chlorine Free
- Ultra thin construction
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
- G.E. Free
- Exceptional comfort and fit
- Super Soft Lining: Certified natural, 100% Ingeo spun bound non-woven fabric
- Core: Sustainably harvested wood pulp fibers, containing a minimal amount of SAP gel
- Waterproof Outer: The Bio-Film used (fecula) is waterproof and 100% natural
- Made with IngeoFibers, a renewable fiber, free of harsh synthetic chemicals and preservatives
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
- Size 4 is recommended for children 26-50 lbs.
Like many successful companies, GroVia started out with a single product — in this case, cloth diapers that company founder Kim Ormsby sold online from her office/laundry room. Within a few years, Ormsby — the mother of four — turned GroVia into a successful line of eco-friendly baby diapers, wipes and accessories used by parents all over the world. Toxin- and chemical-free, GroVia diapers include one-size-fits-all cloth versions as well as hybrid diapers (featuring changeable absorbent layers) and the disposable BioDiaper. GroVia’s good for your newborn, good for parents, and good for the planet.