- Cotton blend woven trench coat
- Metallic thread throughout, button tab epaulettes at shoulders, pointed collar with button tab closure, gun flap at bust, button tab detail at sleeve cuffs, contrast silk tiered ruffle panels at bottom, storm flap at back, tie sash closure at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front button down closure, fully lined
- 29½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
90% cotton and 10% metal shell. 100% silk combo. 100% polyester lining
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.