- Cotton linen woven embellished skirt
- Contrast denim stripe throughout, contrast sequin applique at waist, elasticized waist with tie detail at front, side slit pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, partially lined in silk
- 16 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
85% linen and 15% cotton shell. 100% polyester combo. 100% silk lining
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.