Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Wool blend double breasted shrunken peacoat
- Notched lapel, epaulet at shoulder, button tab at sleeve cuff, pinstripe lining, single vent at back hem
- Button down front closure, interior button closure, fully lined
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, this style is water repellent
Material: 80% wool and 20% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.