- Crinkled cotton woven trench coat
- Pointed collar, double-breasted front, storm flap, epaulette at shoulder, tonal top stitching, button tab at sleeve cuff, inverted box pleat with button tab at back, optional tie belt at waist and pinstripe lining, front welt pockets
- Button down front closure, interior button closures, hook and eye closure at neck, fully lined
- 40 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, this style is water repellent
90% cotton and 10% metal shell. 100% polyester lining
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.