- Cotton double breasted trench coat
- Pointed collar, button tab at sleeve cuff, epaulet at shoulder, storm flap, top stitching, vent at back hem, optional tie belt at waist
- Button-down front with two interior buttons; two hook and eye closures at neck, partially lined
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, this style is water repellent
100% cotton shell
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.