- Cotton blend trench coat
- Panel detail at yoke, epaulette at shoulder, button tab at sleeve cuff, optional tie belt at waist, inverted box pleat detail with single button closure at back, side slash pockets
- Button down front with interior button and two hook and eye closure at neck, fully lined
- 39 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note, this style is water repellent
70% cotton and 30% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.