- Wool cotton blend knit wrap coat
- Shawl collar, front slash pockets, panel seaming, optional leather tie sash at waist
- Fully lined
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, necklace is used for styling only
61% wool, 36% cotton and 3% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining. 100% genuine leather belt
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.