- Low-rise waxed cotton blend woven skinny pant
- Faux front slash pockets, back patch pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Asymmetrical zip front closure, fully lined
- 30 inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 33 inches
- Dry clean only
66% cotton, 30% polyester and 4% lycra shell
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.