- Cotton and wool blend knit coat
- Pointed collar, front slit pockets, semi-attached panel at bust and vent at back with contrast silk lining detail, button tab epaulette at shoulder, button tab detail at sleeve, optional tie belt at waist with contrast silk reverse detail, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted button down front closure, fully lined
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
90% cotton and 10% wool shell. 100% silk combo
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.