Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven embellished dress
- Beaded applique throughout, semi-sheer pointed flutter panel godets at hem, seaming detail throughout, tonal top stitching
- Fully lined
- Please note, tassel necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 44 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 33 inches
- Hand wash only
Material: 100% viscose shell. 100% viscose lining
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.