- Cotton denim mini skirt
- Top tonal stitching, panel seaming
- Non-functional button detailing and faux slit pockets on front
- Hidden zipper in back with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 15 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
96% cotton and 4% spandex shell. 51% rayon and 49% polyester lining
Bored with the same-old-same-old trench coats she was used to seeing, Aimee Cho launched Gryphon in 2007 and set about reinventing and experimenting with her favorite coat style. A former writer for Vogue, Cho designs sleek, slim-fitting double-breasted trenches that feature irreverent details and embellishments such as three-quarter-length sleeves, beaded strips, Aztec embroidery flourishes, and intentional crinkles. Besides its novel spin on the classic trench, Gryphon offers tailored basics and glamorous separates bedecked with sequins and shiny tassels. The best-selling Linda, a knee-skimming sheath dress, comes in ruched stretch silk and flatters your figure in all the right places.