Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large tote
- Lambskin leather with cowhide leather trim, zipper teeth detail, and collar tab stud accents
- Two top handles and optional shoulder strap
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Suede interior lining with two slip pockets and zip pocket
- Body length 12 inches; height 14½ inches; width 5 inches
- Drop handle 4 inches; strap drop 23 inches
Material: Lambskin leather, cowhide
Often credited with designing some of Marc Jacobs’ most iconic handbags, Joy Gryson has become a household name for bag-obsessed fashion lovers. After working for Jacobs and other prestigious labels such as Coach and Calvin Klein, the NYC native launched her own line of luxury handbags and accessories in 2006. The following year, she added Olivia Harris — a lower-priced collection of youthful, rock music-inspired accessories — and a line of boots inspired by lower Manhattan’s edgy fashion sensibility. Gryson’s distinctive hobos, totes, and other styles capture a cool sophistication that effortlessly straddles the line between downtown chic and uptown glamour. From the small Ruby satchel and Emma iPad case to the vegetable-tanned leather IIIbeca collection, every Gryson bag features meticulous detailing and reflects the cosmopolitan essence of her hometown.