- High heel platform tall boot
- Polished leather upper with interior half zipper closure
- Textured rubber heel and platform
- Leather insole and rubber sole
- 4½ inch heel
- Platform sole 1½ inches
- Calf circumference 12½ inches; Shaft height 16 inches
In the late 1990s, French shoe designer Guillaume Hinfray left Salvatore Ferragamo to start his own couture footwear line. The result: a daring and truly original collection of shoes and boots that combine opulent textures, offbeat color pairings, references to Gothic architecture and classic French fashion, and accents like mini hoops and barbell piercings. Covered platform slingbacks, blue suede "Gavotte" ballet flats, polished leather tall boots, and satin-insole “Simon” peep-toe pumps are both posh yet unpretentious, and exemplify the best of Italian style. Based in Milan, Guillaume Hinfray and his partner, Marco Censi, decorate the heels of their shoes with tiny round piercings to make them instantly identifiable.