Si-35 Sanitizing Steam Mop and Two BONUS Ultra Microfiber Pads:
- Ultra-slim and lightweight sanitizing steam mop
- Low profile steam head reaches around and under difficult areas
- 30 minutes of steam without refilling tank
- 212 degree steam kills 99.9% of dust mites and other germs
- 15 powerful steam jets cover more floor space in less time
- Steam regulator assures ideal temperature and steam flow
- Heavy gauge aluminum handle and non-slip ergonomic grip
- Pivoting power cord holder and power cord management system
- Removable, easy-fill water tank
- Includes two super-absorbant, multi-layer blue Ultra Microfiber Cleaning Pads which reduce friction and dry the floor instantly
- Unit measures 11¾ inches in width by 6 9/10 inches in depth by 46½ inches in height
- Each pad measures 13 inches in length by 8 inches in width
- Wipe unit with a damp cloth; pads are machine washable
1 year limited warranty.
This item cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
Plastic, metal and microfiber
It seems like such a simple idea: Invent a mop that uses heat, rather than chemicals, to sanitize the floor. But South Korean entrepreneur and mother Romi Haan has developed that concept into a $100 million business in just over a decade. Her company’s line of products—which now also includes vacuums and garment devices—all use steam to neutralize germs and rid surfaces of odor and dirt. Haan’s tools clean faster and more effectively than traditional methods: No wonder 3 out of 4 Korean households own a product by the company.