- pink dot
- Size Halo:
|Halo||Age||Height (inches)||Weight (pounds)|
|P||0m||up to 22"||less than 6 lbs|
|S||0m - 3-6m||23-26"||10-18 lbs|
Description: The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to being safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
- Includes 1 fleece SleepSack wearable blanket
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk overheating
- Used by over 650 hospital nurseries as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- Approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- A portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
Material: 100% Polyester Micro-fleece